Legacy offers a tailored horse training program that best suits each horse and rider's ambitions.
This program is designed to put each horse and rider on their individual path to success.
(425) 869-1527 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Legacy's training process creates individualized programs for each horse and rider combination that are specific to the unique needs of each horse. At Legacy, instruction is offered in two programs:
- Premier training and instruction for horse owners of all ages and skill levels. Schedule a tour!
- Riding Academy instruction for non horse-owners of all ages and skill levels. Take a lesson today!
TRAINING PROGRAM SPECIFICATIONS
Horses in the training program receive:
- Professional training rides as needed for each horse
- Exercise rides by qualified staff when owners are unable to ride
- Turnout and blanketing as needed for each horse
- Access to the equine treadmill
- A broad range of therapeutic equipment and services
- Management of all nutrition, veterinary, and farrier needs
- Handling for all veterinary and farrier needs
Clients in the training program receive:
- Up to three lessons per week from Legacy's professional instructors
- First option for clinic participation
- Special guest instruction and coaching at horse shows
- Full service grooming at horse shows
What defines Legacy is not the number of stalls or the cost of the horses. It’s Legacy's proven philosophy toward the care and development of the horse and the approach to riding instruction.
Schedule a lesson or tour the farm.
Riding at Legacy means more than taking riding lessons, it means learning the art of classic hunt seat and the discipline of show jumping. It means inheriting generations worth of horse training experience and horsemanship skills.